One Day Cup / WooMisa Index du Forum
One Day Cup / WooMisa
Bienvenu sur le forum One Day Cup / WooMisa. Sur ce forum il y sera organisé régulièrement des ODC.

One Day Cup / WooMisa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Cbr 250 Gas Consumption Stats ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One Day Cup / WooMisa Index du Forum -> One Day Cup / WooMisa -> Odc Jeudi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waylflavi

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 14:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Cbr 250 Gas Consumption Stats Répondre en citant

Cbr 250 Gas Consumption Stats > shorl.com/navemyvelifra

Cbr 250 Gas Consumption Stats

5d80d7912b
Home About Us Contact Us DISCLAIMER Privacy Policy Copyright Review Center. You want a faired bike or an un-faired one, and even the budget you have for the purchase because there is quiet a gap in the CBR and the other two. Honda CBR250REngine The moment you crank the engine you start feeling thesweetsound of a four stroke engine humming, Initially the RPM indicates 2000 which gradually settles down to 1500 due to in-built choke mechanism in the FI system for ensuring the correct temperature of operation for the engine. Layered Style Fairing. Reply Abhishek K Nath Oct 28, 2013 at 4:18 pm Hello Naman, My apologies for replying so late have been a little bit tied up in other things lately, Yes you should be careful in running the bike no matter how much the engines are pre run in shops, The components dont undergo the same load and stress as in real life usage pattern. They said they weren't doing extreme hyper-mile-ing but were riding in a practical conservative way to attempt to use less fuel. RAJHANS from SINGH+6 -4 22 Jun 2015 12:56 AM 30Kmpl.

You take the stick and carrot in your stride. The time now is 07:15 AM. Mileage was not even a consideration - then when I started riding it to work, and actually being able to really measure the weekly savings it was pretty eye opening. Posting Permissions You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On [VIDEO] code is On HTML code is Off Trackbacks are On Pingbacks are On Refbacks are On Forum Rules -- Red-- Blue-- CBR250.com Mobile Contact Us Advertise CBR250 Forum Archive Privacy Statement Top . Dont stay in the same rev band for a prolonged period. sales are down. That's part of the reason I didn't sell mine, the thing is a fuel miser and just riding it to work for a week instead of a car or my other motorcycle I can save money. Reply bhavesh Oct 22, 2014 at 1:51 am I am not able to decide whether i should take cbr250r or ktm duke 390 as per both the price are same Reply yogesh Mar 26, 2016 at 10:26 pm Hi Abhishek Im opting to buk a CBR please suggest me whether I shud go with 150 r or 250r ? Or any alternatives which is gud in looks as well as the performance. Michael is offline Quote Quick Reply Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links CBR250.net Advertisement Reply Page 1 of 2 1 2 vBulletin Message Cancel Changes Quick Reply The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Options Quote message in reply? Register Now In order to be able to post messages on the Honda CBR250R Forum : Honda CBR 250 Forums forums, you must first register. Also, when I went to test ride CBR250R at one of the biggest dealerships in Pune, the guy gave me a test ride of bike which was eating dust in one corner.

cuando resistir es vencer epub booksthe millionaire fastlane free pdfimmortals after dark 4 pdf freeperiodico para todos vgg policiales cbaballistic electron emission microscopy pdf freefunciones cuadraticas ejercicios pdf freesnakes in suits epub filesthe backpacker john harris epub filescreating affluence deepak chopra epub gratiskitab undang-undang hukum pidana indonesia pdf free

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 14:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    One Day Cup / WooMisa Index du Forum -> One Day Cup / WooMisa -> Odc Jeudi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006